Windows XP can look cool but displaying all the visual items can waste system resources. To optimize display settings in windows for getting rid of lagging :
1.Go to Start
2. Click Settings
3. Click Control Panel
4. Click System
5. Click Advanced tab
6. In the Performance tab click Settings
7. Leave only the following ticked:
- Show shadows under menus
- Show shadows under mouse pointer
- Show translucent selection rectangle
- Use drop shadows for icons labels on the desktop
- Use visual styles on windows and buttons
8.Click Apply,then ok to save the display settings
Friday, September 24, 2010
I bought a 128GB microSD card from samsung, in order to extend my storage space in Intel Edison arduino. But, there is a missing informati...
Follow the below steps carefully for configuring NETGEAR N150 wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN1000 for bsnl broadband. Open Your Browse...
In order to flash a Nokia Lumia 800, you will require the following tools and rom from navi firm 1.7 plus to be downloaded depending upon y...
The privacy statement of application Split Media Player The application does not store any form of data and does not access or utilize an...